To study in Australia you’ll need to apply for both admission to an institution and also for a student visa from the Australian Government.
There are a number of steps you must go through including:
- Deciding on your preferred course and institution.
- Submitting your application to the institution.
- Receiving and accepting a Letter of Offer.
- Receiving your electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE).
- Applying for your student visa.
There is a range of entry requirements that you will need to meet both for you institution application and your visa application. This can include:
- Academic requirements.
- English language requirements.
If you need support to improve your english skills and consider taking language lessons with one of our teachers click here!
- Evidence of funds to support your study.
If you need support to finance your studies in Australia with a education loan click here!
- Overseas Student Health Cover.
If you’re already living or working in Australia, you may still be able to apply to study here as an international student.
OAA study qualified consultants in your country can also help you with applying to study in Australia.