English Language Requirements
Applicants to Universities in China are NOT required to provide results of an English language test like IELTS, TOEFL or PTE. Applicants are expected to have a CREDIT grade in English Language in their high school certificate exam (WAEC, NECO etc).
Academic/General Entry Requirements
- Non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport
- High school graduate or equivalent to a Chinese high school graduate
- Be in good health condition and above the age of 18
- Photocopy of valid passport
With photo, passport number &expiration date and name included.
- Passport-sized photo
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant
- High school’s degree certificate
Graduation certificate should be in Chinese or English. If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.
- Transcript of high school
Once admission is secured, information about visa application and processing will be provided together with the admission letter.