- China is one of the fastest-developing countries in the world, this makes China a great place for international students to pursue an academic career. If you plan to study for a master’s degree which requires work experience, China is a great destination to gain first-hand work experience.
- The insights, experience and exposure gained from living, working and studying in China will provide a stepping stone to ace most job interviews, internationalizing your résumé. Making reference to instances in which you overcame cultural or language barriers and resolved various challenges, will stand you out from other applicants. Even when answering the most common job interview questions, you’ll have fresh perspectives to offer, showing an understanding of this important market and an ability to adapt to new cultures and environments.
- An Opportunity to learn Mandarin; knowledge of Mandarin, cannot be under-estimated and cannot be over-emphasized, being one of the world’s most-spoken languages, has the potential of opening doors of opportunity in your future career. Irrespective of your choice of work destination; China or any other country, maintaining Chinese partnerships and market knowledge, or work in non-profit organizations or on university campuses, being able to speak Mandarin will make you a very attractive hire. You don’t need to speak the language before studying in China; you can learn it once you arrive.
- Live in a Chinese megacity; China is home to 15 of the world’s ‘biggest cities’ with fast moving electric trains, China is full of thriving and dynamic urban centers. The best-known of these, Beijing and Shanghai, have both been celebrated among the world’s best student cities – but there are many other great Chinese cities to choose from, which includes; Shanghai, Hangzhou, Kunming, Xiamen, Nanchang, Chongqing etc.
- Being a major business destination, flights to China are quite affordable, hop on low cost flights during the Chinese New Year break and any chance you get! Studying in China gives you a great opportunity to explore South Korea, Singapore, Japan, Mongolia, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines
- Last but not the least, tuition fees, cost of accommodation and living expenses are very affordable in China. Tuition fees for international students studying in China is 5 times cheaper than studying in America, Europe and Australia. Not having much to spend on studying overseas? No problem, China is a great destination, affordable and with mind blowing opportunities.
- Non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport
- 2. High school graduate or equivalent to a Chinese high school graduate
- Be in good health condition and above the age of 18
- Photocopy of valid passport
With photo, passport number &expiration date and name included.
- Passport-sized photo
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant
- High school’s degree certificate
Graduation certificate should be in Chinese or English. If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.
- Transcript of high school